Tuesday, January 14, 2014

3 years old! - Ela

Holy Cow! My "baby" is 3! Time really does fly when you have kids. She has grown into such a smart, funny, big girl and I could not be more proud of her!

3 Years old -2014
Weight 31 pounds
Height: 36 inches- a foot for every year

Milestones:
Potty Trained- May


Birthday Celebrations!

On Saturday Ela and Mommy had a Breakfast date and got Mani/Pedis. Ever since I had Ela I could not wait for the day until we could get our nails done together. We had been talking about getting them done for a few weeks and in the middle of her Pedicure she said " Mommy I cant stop smiling" It was great to get some one on one time with my little girl! Purple is her favorite color of course!








On Sunday(Her actual birthday) We started the day with  a pancake for each year of her life and  play date with her favorite boys! These guys have grown up together and are her Best Friends!





Later that night went out to dinner and Ela had her favorite desert. 
Good thing singing does not embarrass her yet!





Some of her favorite gifts. A puzzle teaching her how to write and a scooter and helmet!




I am sure this year will be full of more exciting times and growing! I am so proud of the girl that she has already become and she will always hold a special place in my heart for being the one that made me a Mommy. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment