Friday, August 23, 2013

6 Months!

Holy Cow! I am 6 months pregnant.... How did this happen? (Well not the pregnancy part, but how has time flown by so quick) Here is our little girl. Now that I have a belly to show, I have been much better about weekly bump pictures.




**Whats going on this week?!**

How far along? 24 Weeks- 6 months
How many weeks left? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain: 12 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, and much earlier this go around
Food Craving of the Week: Grits, Spinach Salad, Chipolte Tacos
Sleep: Not great. I actually dread sleep. I cant stay asleep and if I do, Ela wakes up to use the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Morning Breakfast on the Promenade with Ela on Saturdays
Movement: Yes, her little toushy keeps pooping out.
Belly Button in or out? In but not for long...
What I miss: Sleep(sorry to have such a boring response)
What I am looking forward to: Lauren coming to visit
Weekly Wisdom: Coconut Water and Spinach- Keeping the BP down
Milestones: 6 months. 
Ela's thoughts on Baby Sister: Ela asked if she poops in my belly. She also asked if she could talk to her sister on the phone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment