Monday, January 6, 2014

Julia- 1 Month

Julia is 1 month. I am writing this post a day early, but its hard to believe that a month ago at this time I had no clue I was about to be in labor and we were walking around the city. So so happy we finally got to meet our little Julia. Speaking of little, she wont be for long. She LOVES to eat and has already gained two pounds since birth!

Stats:
Weight: 8.8pds- 44%
Height: 21.5 -77% 


Here is what we have learned about her personality so far:

*Julia is a cuddlier and loves to be held...Who am I kidding? She always NEEDS to be held to be happy. Her favorite position is lying on her belly on my belly. 
*She has smiled a few times(its not gas).
*After trying 3 pacifiers, I have determined she is not a big fan. The soothie will work sometimes.
*She HATES having a dirty diaper. I mean HATES!

Julia's Firsts:
First Christmas
First Bath
First Time in Church
First Smile.
First Blizzard



Chunky Cheeks

Love....Julia is unsure though.

Selfie of my girls

Funny outtake

If you are interested...Here is Ela at 1 month. Ironically, Jules and Ela almost weighed the exact same.

No comments:

Post a Comment