Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Year -2010

  1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
    So many things! One of the best highlights of the year was getting married. Of course being pregnant  has been wonderful and I am sure that Ela's birth will be the highlight of 2011. I also moved to NYC and although I was born and raised in NY, I have never lived in Manhattan before.
  2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

    I did not make new years resolutions last year. This year I want to be a great mom, and stay in shape after Ela arrives.
  3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

    No, I am looking forward to Susan giving birth to Baby K in June of 2011.
  4. Did anyone close to you die?

    No- I count my blessings everyday for all of my family and friends
  5. What countries did you visit?
    Italy and Switzerland for my honeymoon
  6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
    Baby Ela
  7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
    • May 9th- My Wedding Day
    • May 25th- Amy's birthday/The day I found out we were pregnant
    • June 21st- Started a new job in NY with Archstone
    • September 9th- Found out we were having a little girl
  8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

    Sorry to be redundant, but geting married and starting a life with Tomasz. We set our goals and achieved them.
  9. What was your biggest failure?
    I can honestly say there is no failures this year that I can think of. Even if things did not go our way we found a way to figure it out.
  10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
    Not really, only some high blood pressure due to pegnancy at the very end of 2010.
  11. What was the best thing you bought?
    A new flat screen TV
  12. Where did most of your money go?
    Baby Stuff...FOR SURE!
  13. What did you get really excited about?
    Wedding, and Baby Ela
  14. What song will always remind you of 2010?
    Journey-Faithfully or :Empire State of Mind
  15. Compared to this time last year, are you:

    • happier or sadder? Happier
    • thinner or fatter? Much Fatter....for now
    • richer or poorer? The same
    • What do you wish you’d done more of?

      Relaxing and taking the moments in
  16. What do you wish you’d done less of?

    Worrying and
  17. How did you spend Christmas?
    With my family on Long Island....My heart was still with my family in GA though.
  18. What was your favorite TV program?
    Greys Anatomy
  19. What were your favorite books of the year?
    I read Gone with the Wind this year....great book. I also like The Glass Castle and Shades of Blue
  20. What was your favorite music from this year?

    ??
  21. What were your favorite films of the year?
    Did not get out much but I would say Due Date was my family.
  22. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
    Just had a birthday...I was 28 years old. My grandma and cousin came into the city and took me to lumch at Puntacanesa.Tomasz and I had a relaxing day watching movies for the rest of the day.
  23. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
    Can not say anything that would have made my year better. It was a good one.
  24. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
    umm.....the last 6 months was whatever fits!
  25. What kept you sane?
    All of the blessing that I have in my life.I am so lucky to have a great husband, great family new and old, great friends, a cute dog and belive it or not walking everywhere in NYC.
  26. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.

    Take all of the bad along with the good that life throws at you. Everything happens for a reason, even if you dont understand it until time passes.
Happy New Year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment