Saturday, November 2, 2013

34 Week Bump Update

Yes....Still pregnant over here. This pregnancy flew by.... 
Then I hit 30 weeks.I feel like I will forever be growing this little girl in my belly. 

At this point last time in my pregnancy with Ela, I was on bed rest due to Preclampsia. Snow Baby-BedRest  As I was put on bed rest 6 weeks before my due date I never got to experience working while massively pregnant, being fatigued,  and with a toddler. My blood pressure has risen over the past few days from 100/63 to 127/75, but still not a cause for worry yet.  Since all is good for now, we just wait for Julia! I have been having extreme contractions, so much so that I thought I was going into labor last Sunday. They were not regular and after laying down and 3 bottles of water they stopped. A quick check up with the doctor and I am having Podorimal Labor( Painful Braxton Hicks). I guess it is good that my body is getting lots of practice, which should make for a quick labor.

Any bets on a due date?

How far along? 34 Weeks
How many weeks left? 6 weeks... 12/13/13 Due Date.
Total weight gain: 21 pounds
Food Craving of the Week: Pickles(Claussen only) CANDY!!
Sleep: If Ela could sleep maybe I could too. We have both been up.
Best moment this week: Trick or Treating with Ela
Movement: Yes, lots of rolling around but not as many kicks. I even rested my hand on my belly because I did not feel her move and I could feel her heartbeat(so cool)
Belly Button in or out?Out...Old News
What I miss: Pumpkin Beer
What I am looking forward to: Ela and Julia meeting; bending over(the little things in life)
Weekly Wisdom: Rest
Milestones: 34 weeks an accomplishment in itself.

Ela's thoughts on Baby Sister: Mommy, when is Julia coming out? Me: Soon, you are going to stay with your uncle and Mommy will go to the hospital. Ela: Is Julia sick? Me: No, Mommy goes to the hospital so the doctor can take the baby out. Ela: How? Me: I'll tell you later. Ela: OK When? LOL! SO many questions.


A couple snapshots from Halloween. 




No comments:

Post a Comment