Saturday, August 24, 2013

Conversations with my Toddler- Chapter 2

She is just like the energizer bunny....She NEVER stops talking. I also never know what to expect. Here are the latest conversations.






Ela: Mommy Can you get my book? I am just a little girl, with little hands, and cant reach it.

After dropping Tomasz at the airport.
Me: Ela, Do you miss Tata?
Ela: Yes, but dont worry, you have me Mommy

Ela brought me over some water.
"Mommy I am so sweet to bring you your water right?

Taking 10 minutes to walk a few blocks:(Ms. Independent with no stroller)
Me: Ela do you want me to carry you?
Ela: No Mommy, Your pregmant remember?

As we were walking to the car, I was playing with Ela's Elmo doll.
Ela: Mommy, give me back my Elmo you have your own baby in your belly.

We took Ela to the beach a few weeks ago.As we are walking to the beach Ela turns to me:
"Mommy, I am feeling a little nervous about going in the water"
She finally gets in the water and LOVES it! After two times of running to the bathroom, we finally told her to pee in the water. (Yes we are those parents) An hour later, she goes running towards the water.
Tomasz: Ela where are you going?
Ela: Tata, I am going poo poo. Do you want to come?
OMG! How do we explain that one?

Ela: "Tata there is too much milk in my belly. Next time please don't put so much in my cup!"

Trying to get Ela to eat dinner.(note: she has food Allergies)
Me: Ela eat your dinner.
Ela: I cant
Me: Yes, Ela if you want Ice Cream you need to eat your dinner.
Ela: I cant. It has nuts in it.
HOW FREAKING SMART IS SHE? (Of course there was not nuts)

Ela fell in the hallway in our home, and I laughed.
Ela: Do you really think this is funny Mommy? <totally pissed off voice>

Talking about going to eat Breakfast on the Promenade
Me: Ela tomorrow is Saturday. Its breakfast with Mommy day.
Ela: Yea! Maybe you can use your phone and call Levi(her friend) and tell him to come.
Me: Ok I can do that, Ill text his mommy.
Ela: Don't text, probably you need to call becuase Levi does not have a phone.

Ela" Do you want to be my friend today instead of my Mommy so we can play dolls"

Tomasz and I were talking in the front seat of the car.
Ela: " Excuse me kids. I think you should be quiet now"

No comments:

Post a Comment