Thursday, October 17, 2013

32 Week Bump Update


**Whats going on this week?!**

How far along? 32 Weeks
How many weeks left? 8- ish... 12/13/13 Due Date.
Total weight gain: 17- I was mistaken last time. I thought I was lighter pre-pregnancy, but I guess getting pregnant, I did not care if I gained weight. The doctor kindly reminded me I was heavier pre-prego. So maybe I will keep up with my 22 pounds last time. Oh...And its a little hard to eat with a baby in your ribs and heart burn from hell. 
Maternity clothes? Yes, and outgrew a bunch.
Food Craving of the Week: Pumpkin Pie!
Sleep: Whats that?
Best moment this week: Mommy's night out tomorrow and Pumpkin picking Saturday
Movement: Oh Yes! She does not move like crazy but responds to Ela's voice and cold drinks etc.
Belly Button in or out?Yup...We are out.
What I miss: Pumpkin Beer
What I am looking forward to: The cooler fall weather.- Ela and Julia meeting 
Weekly Wisdom: Never feel embarrassed to ask questions. 
Milestones: Washed all of Ela's old clothes and got Julia's room ready. Diaper bag packed
Ela's thoughts on Baby Sister: I told Ela, I just got back from the doctor and I saw a picture of Julia. Her response " Did she come out yet?"

I have been feeling tired this go around and having alot of contractions already. I had some monitoring the other day for pre-term labor, and all is in the clear. Doctors orders are to take it easy especially until 34 weeks. At 36 weeks they wont stop labor. One other piece of good news: So far the blood pressure is under control so the odds of developing Pre-eclampsia again are low! (Yaay) I developed Pre-eclampisa at 33 weeks. Remember last time?

Here are some bump pictures:
Julia & Ela

32 Weeks pregnant with JULIA


32 Weeks Pregnant with ELA

Guess its true you get bigger with the second pregnancy!
Anyone want to take bets on when she will arrive? Most bets are she will be a Thanksgiving baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment