Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to Ela! -6 months old

I can not believe that I am typing a 6 month blog post. Today I was looking back through the previous posts pertaining to our pregnancy and I was so excited for her to come that I never thought about her already being 6 months. At times I never thought I would make it to 6 months, and then at times I don't want her to be 6 months and I want her to stay a little newborn forever! It has been very rewarding up until now and it feels like every day she is learning something new! She has been sitting up for almost 3 weeks and last week went from a military crawl to up on all 4's inching away!
We go to the pediatrician on Thursday for the 6th month check up. Tomasz and I are trying to guess how much she weighs. Since she is constantly a hungry girl we got the go ahead to start her on solids at 4 months. We started with rice cereal in a bottle with breast milk and now she eats about 2 small jars of fruit a day. Her favorite is definitely BANANAS!

Check out some pics from the last month. And as promised and keeping with tradition the 5 month picture!





 Copying Mommy!
The first time Ela sat by herself-- June 25th

That's all for now...I will try to update before another month passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment