Saturday, September 25, 2010

Half Way There!- 22 weeks

So we are more than half way there! It has gone by so fast, but at the same time feels like forever. We are 22 weeks on Sunday. At 24 weeks(6 months) little Ela will be ok if she decides to come into the world early. Its scary to think about her coming early, but at least we know that if it does happen she will be alright.

 See how Mom and baby are growing : I am 22 Weeks!



Jessi thinks that Ela is destined to be a soccer player. The past two weeks she has been kicking and moving like crazy. Jessi has not been able to sleep much because Ela has been moving but Chamomile Tea seems to calm her down before bed. That does not mean that she wakes both of us up at night when Jessi can not sleep! Its funny because we thought they said to get the sleep before the baby comes!!

**Whats going on this week?!**




How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain: 5.9 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, but Jessi is mostly wearing Tomasz's clothes at home now.
Food Craving of the Week: Still on the Granny Smith Apple and Honey Peanut Butter kick. Guess it could be a worse craving. Jessi also has eaten half a loaf of Polish bread in two days!
Sleep: Whats that? I had to play catch up on Saturday because I did not sleep all week!
Best moment this week: Getting to finally sleep
Movement: Like Crazy!! She kicks pushes and it looks like an alien when she pops out of Jessi's tummy.
Gender: Female!!
Belly Button in or out? Give me another week and its gonna pop out!
What I miss: My family! Get to see them on Friday!
What I am looking forward to: Going to GA on Friday
Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots of water.
Milestones: Ela is running the marathon in Jessi's tummy.(At least it feels that way) Maybe she will take after her Grandpa.

1 comment:

  1. People always said to me "sleep now while you can"...but the more pregnant you get, the less sleep you get. I say sleep whenever you darn well please and don't feel bad about it one bit. I am so glad to see that you're doing well. I love following along!

    ReplyDelete